1. これがあなたが探している本ですか。( this / you / looking for / the book / is / are / ?) Is this the book you are looking for?
2. 私が買いたかった洋服は売り切れだった。( that / I / wanted to buy / the cloth / sold out / was / . ) The cloth that I wanted to buy was sold out.
2. This is my x book. I read it every day. The book is about cars.
3. I am a member of brass band club. I play the trombone. I also like to play the piano. This is my x piano. That is my brother’s x trombone. I want a new flute.
4. I met a foreigner at Hon-Tsubata station yesterday. The man spoke English. He had a violin. The violin looked nice. *foreigner 外国人 （フォーリナー）
1. あなたは昨日公園で野球をしましたか。 ( you / yesterday / in the park / baseball / play / did / ? ) Did you play baseball in the park yesterday?
2. あなたは昨夜何時に寝ましたか。 ( you / last night / did / what time / go to bed / ? )
What time did you go to bed last night?
2. 焼き肉と寿司どちらが好きですか 。 ( better / Korean BBQ / sushi / which / like / you / do / or / ?) Which do you like better, Korean BBQ or sushi?
3. 僕はすべての季節のなかで春が一番好きです。 ( I / all / of / seasons / like / the best / like / spring / . ) I like spring the best of all seasons.
( my room / animals / about / books / many / there are / in / . )
There are many books about animals in my room.
2. この辺りに郵便局はありますか。（ around here / a / there / postoffice / is / ? )
1. 私は写真を撮るためににその公園へ行きました。( I / pictures / take / the park / to / went / to / .) I went to the park to take pictures.
2. 彼女は英語を勉強するためにオーストラリアへ来ました。 ( English / she / study / Australia / to / to / came / . ) She came to Australia to study English.