1. 私は写真を撮るためににその公園へ行きました。( I / pictures / take / the park / to / went / to / .) I went to the park to take pictures.
2. 彼女は英語を勉強するためにオーストラリアへ来ました。 ( English / she / study / Australia / to / to / came / . ) She came to Australia to study English.
2. ベッキーは今夜テレビを見る予定です。 ( to / is going / tonight / TV / watch / Becky / . ) Becky is going to watch TV tonight.
3. あなたは明日何をする予定ですか。( you / tomorrow / what / going / are / to / do / ? ) What are you going to do tomorrow?
2. This is my x book. I read it every day. The book is about cars.
3. I am a member of brass band club. I play the trombone. I also like to play the piano. This is my x piano. That is my brother’s x trombone. I want a new flute.
4. I met a foreigner at Hon-Tsubata station yesterday. The man spoke English. He had a violin. The violin looked nice. *foreigner 外国人 （フォーリナー）
141.confuse … with : 142.little :
143.most of : 144.put : 145.afraid : 146.same : 147.put on : 148.be afraid of : 149.want … to : 150.return : Listening Plus 4 151.between : 152.audience (s) : 153.way (s) : 154.way to ... : Speaking Plus 3 155.line :
When we arrived at the store, there ware a lot of people.
There were a lot of people when we arrived at the store. でも良い。ただし、コンマ不要。
( are / if / interested / you / at 3 pm / the gym / come to / please /, /. )
The soccer game has not started yet.
3. （あなたは）新しいラケットをもう試しましたか。 ( you / your new racket / tried / yet / have / ?) Have you tried your new racket yet?
4. 電車がちょうど到着しました。( the train / just / arrived / has / . )
3. あなたはその話を聞いて驚きましたか。( you / the story / hear / surprised / to / were / ? ) Were you surprised to hear the story?
4. リサはそのニュースを聞いてとてもワクワクした。( Lisa / the news / very / to / excited / was / hear / . ) Lisa was very excited to hear the news.