C. 次の日本語を英語にしなさい。 ヒント：主語＋Be動詞＋動詞の進行形
1. リサは料理をしている最中です。 ( Lisa / cooking / now / is / . ) Lisa is cooking now.
2. 彼らは今サッカーをしている最中ですか。 ( they / now / soccer / playing / are / ? ) Are they playing soccer now?
2. My brother has played video games for three hours. （否定文に）
My brother has not (hasn’t) played video games for three hours.
3. Mr. Smith has driven his car for 5 years. （下線部：期間をたずねる文に）
How long has Mr. Smith driven his car?
I am going to play soccer tomorrow.
2. Becky is going to join the badminton club. （疑問文に） Is Becky going to join the badminton club?
3. I’m going to go to the U.S. next summer. （否定文に） I’m not going to go to the U.S. next summer.
2. This is my x book. I read it every day. The book is about cars.
3. I am a member of brass band club. I play the trombone. I also like to play the piano. This is my x piano. That is my brother’s x trombone. I want a new flute.
4. I met a foreigner at Hon-Tsubata station yesterday. The man spoke English. He had a violin. The violin looked nice. *foreigner 外国人 （フォーリナー）
7. ( Do ) you drive? Yes, ( I ) (do ). But I ( don’t ) have a car now.
運転しますか。 はい。 でも、今は車を持っていません。
1. Are you from Osaka? Yes, ( I ) ( am ). 2. Do you speak Japanese? Yes, ( I ) ( do ). 3. Is this your pen? Yes, ( it ) ( is ).
B. 日本語にあうように（ ）内の英単語を並び替えて英文を作りなさい。 1. 太郎は一郎よりも速く走る。 ( Taro / Ichiro / than / runs / faster / . )
Taro runs faster than Ichiro.
2. 焼き肉と寿司どちらが好きですか 。 ( better / Korean BBQ / sushi / which / like / you / do / or / ?) Which do you like better, Korean BBQ or sushi?
( my room / animals / about / books / many / there are / in / . )
There are many books about animals in my room.
2. この辺りに郵便局はありますか。（ around here / a / there / postoffice / is / ? )