141.confuse … with : 142.little :
143.most of : 144.put : 145.afraid : 146.same : 147.put on : 148.be afraid of : 149.want … to : 150.return : Listening Plus 4 151.between : 152.audience (s) : 153.way (s) : 154.way to ... : Speaking Plus 3 155.line :
The soccer game has not started yet.
3. （あなたは）新しいラケットをもう試しましたか。 ( you / your new racket / tried / yet / have / ?) Have you tried your new racket yet?
4. 電車がちょうど到着しました。( the train / just / arrived / has / . )
2. This is my ____ book. I read it every day. ___ book is about cars.
3. I am a member of brass band club. I play ___ trombone. I also like to play ____ piano. This is my ___ piano. That is my brother’s _____ trombone. I want ____ new flute.
4. I met ____ foreigner at Hon-Tsubata station yesterday. ____ man spoke English. He had ____ violin. _____ violin looked nice. *foreigner 外国人 （フォーリナー）
This book is about a mam who made pyramids.
2. あそこに立っている人を見て。( there / over / standing / the person / look at / is / who / . ) Look at the person who is standing over there.
3. これが彼女を有名した歌です。( this / her / famous / the song / is / made / that / . ) This is the song that made her famous.
I am going to play soccer tomorrow.
2. Becky is going to join the badminton club. （疑問文に） Is Becky going to join the badminton club?
3. I’m going to go to the U.S. next summer. （否定文に） I’m not going to go to the U.S. next summer.
B. （ ）の指示に従って書き換えなさい。
1. Lisa has lived in Osaka since she was a child. （疑問文に） Has Lisa lived in Osaka since she was a child?
2. My brother has played video games for three hours. （否定文に） My brother has not (hasn’t) played video games for three hours. 3. Mr. Smith has driven his car for 5 years. （下線部：期間をたずねる文に）