ex. This is the pen ( that / which ) I bought today. 「これが私が今日買ったペンです。」
ex. The man ( that / who ) I met at the station today was kind. 「今日駅で私が会った男は親切だった。」 A. 次の英語を日本語にしなさい。
1. This is the watch my father gave me last year. これは私の父が去年くれた腕時計です。
1. I know the girl. She is playing basketball with Lisa.
I know the girl who is playing basketball with Lisa.
2. The boy broke the window yesterday. He broke a chair last week.
The boy who broke a chair last week broke the window yesterday. 3. I saw a girl yesterday. She had long hair.
2. ベッキーは今夜テレビを見る予定です。 ( to / is going / tonight / TV / watch / Becky / . ) Becky is going to watch TV tonight.
3. あなたは明日何をする予定ですか。( you / tomorrow / what / going / are / to / do / ? ) What are you going to do tomorrow?
2. This is my x book. I read it every day. The book is about cars.
3. I am a member of brass band club. I play the trombone. I also like to play the piano. This is my x piano. That is my brother’s x trombone. I want a new flute.
4. I met a foreigner at Hon-Tsubata station yesterday. The man spoke English. He had a violin. The violin looked nice. *foreigner 外国人 （フォーリナー）
7. ( Do ) you drive? Yes, ( I ) (do ). But I ( don’t ) have a car now.
運転しますか。 はい。 でも、今は車を持っていません。
1. Are you from Osaka? Yes, ( I ) ( am ). 2. Do you speak Japanese? Yes, ( I ) ( do ). 3. Is this your pen? Yes, ( it ) ( is ).
2. 焼き肉と寿司どちらが好きですか 。 ( better / Korean BBQ / sushi / which / like / you / do / or / ?) Which do you like better, Korean BBQ or sushi?
3. 僕はすべての季節のなかで春が一番好きです。 ( I / all / of / seasons / like / the best / like / spring / . ) I like spring the best of all seasons.
( my room / animals / about / books / many / there are / in / . )
There are many books about animals in my room.
2. この辺りに郵便局はありますか。（ around here / a / there / postoffice / is / ? )