2. ベッキーは今夜テレビを見る予定です。 ( to / is going / tonight / TV / watch / Becky / . ) Becky is going to watch TV tonight.
3. あなたは明日何をする予定ですか。( you / tomorrow / what / going / are / to / do / ? ) What are you going to do tomorrow?
I want to go to Tokyo Disney Sea during the summer vacation.
2. わたしの夢は世界中を旅行することです。( my dream / around the world / travel / to / is / . )
My dream is to travel around the world. ＊名詞と同じようにBe動詞のあとで補語にもなる
3. 僕は映画を見るのが好きです。( movies / watch / to / like / I / .)
1. 私は写真を撮るためににその公園へ行きました。( I / pictures / take / the park / to / went / to / .) I went to the park to take pictures.
2. 彼女は英語を勉強するためにオーストラリアへ来ました。 ( English / she / study / Australia / to / to / came / . ) She came to Australia to study English.
There were a lot of people when we arrived at the store. でも良い。ただし、コンマ不要。
( are / if / interested / you / at 3 pm / the gym / come to / please /, /. ) If you are interested, please come to the gym at 3 pm.
I like English the best. It is interesting to me because it is very different from Japanese. In English there are some sounds that we do not have in Japanese. For example, Japanese language does not have the sound of “R”. I really enjoy learning English and want to study in America in the future.
例3) 石川県公立高校H21入試問題 「あなたは次のように質問されたらどのように答えますか。まとまり のある内容の英文で、5文以上書きなさい。」 “What do you like to do in your free time?”
3. あなたはその話を聞いて驚きましたか。( you / the story / hear / surprised / to / were / ? ) Were you surprised to hear the story?
4. リサはそのニュースを聞いてとてもワクワクした。( Lisa / the news / very / to / excited / was / hear / . ) Lisa was very excited to hear the news.
• 更に、そのうえ：in addition 3.具体的に例を挙げる
• 例えば：for example
There are many ( a lot of ) places in Kanazawa for tourists to visit. For example, they can go to Kenroku-en, Kanazawa 21st Century Art Museum, Omi-cho Market, Higashi-Chaya area, Oyama-jinja shrine and so on.
B. （ ）に適切な前置詞: after / before / by / until / for / during / from / since を書き入れなさい。 1. I usually play basketball ( after ) school. 私はたいてい放課後にバスケットボールをします。
2. I go to school ( from ) Monday to Friday. 私は月曜日から金曜日まで学校へ行きます。 3. Please wait here ( until ) I come back. 私が戻るまでここで待っていてください。
2. This is my x book. I read it every day. The book is about cars.
3. I am a member of brass band club. I play the trombone. I also like to play the piano. This is my x piano. That is my brother’s x trombone. I want a new flute.
4. I met a foreigner at Hon-Tsubata station yesterday. The man spoke English. He had a violin. The violin looked nice. *foreigner 外国人 （フォーリナー）