(2) Explanation Fig. 32.. of Plate. 13. Fruiting feature of Campbell-Early clusters treated with gibberellin (1960). A : Sprayed on May 12 (13 days before full bloom), and sprayed once again on the 20 th day after full bloom. B : Unsprayed. control.. Fig. 33. Effect of postbloom treatment. on enlargement. of individual. Campbell-Early. berries (1960). T : Sprayed on May 12 (13 days before full bloom), on the 10th day (la),. or the 20 th day (lb). and sprayed. once again. after full bloom, 2 : sprayed. twice, and 4: the four times as postbloom treatment. N. T.: Sprayed on May 12, without any postbloom treatment. Fig. 34 and 35.. Elongation of Campbell-Early. cluster axes as affected by gibberellin. application. Fig. 34.. Treated. on May 12 (13 days before full bloom) (A), and untreated. con-. trol (B) (1960). Fig. 35.. Treated. twice on May 13 and May 18, and treated once again at certain. postbloom day (B). (A) Untreated. control (1963)..
(3) 第13図. ブド ウ の結 実 に 対 す る ジベ レ リン処 理 の 効果. 版.
(4) Explanation Fig. 36 and 37.. Fruiting. feature. of Plate. of Campbell-Early. 14 clusters. treated with gibberellin. (1963). Fig. 36.. All the plots were treated on May 13 (11 days before full bloom), and then treated none (A), once (B), twice (C), or four times (D), respectively postbloom treatment. E : Control, treated. Fig. 37.. with Airrol-op. at 100 ppm.. F : Treated. on May 13, and treated once again as postbloom treatment.. G : Treated. twice on both May 13 and May 18, and treated. once again. as postbloom treatment. H : Control, treated with Airrol-op at 100 ppm. I : Untreated. control. (Photo. taken on Aug. 4, 1963). Fig. 38.. Elongating. growth. (1961). A : Treated B : Treated. of Delaware flowers as affected by gibberellin. application. on May 5 (18 days before full bloom). on May 10 (13 days before full bloom).. C : Control, treated with Airrol-op at 100 ppm. (Photo. taken on May 22, 1961).
(5) 第14図. ブ ド ウ の 結 実 に 対 す る ジ ベ レ リン 処 理 の 効 果. 版.
(6) Explanation Fig. 39.. Normal pollen-grains. Fig. 40.. Pollen-grains. Fig. 41.. Pollen germination. in Delaware. in Delaware. of Plate. 15. flowers which were not treated. flowers treated with gibberellin. of Delaware flowers untreated. (1962).. (1962).. on the medium of 4% agar. and 4 % sucrose (1962). Fig. 42.. Germinating plication. pollen-grains. in Delaware flowers as affected by gibberellin. on the medium of 4 % agar and 4 % sucrose. (1962).. ap-.
(7) 第15図. ブ ドウ の 結 実 に 対 す る ジ ベ レ リ ン 処 理 の 効 果. 版.
(8) Explanation Fig. 43-48.. Histological. feature. of Plate. of Delaware. 16. flowers. treated. with. or without. gib-. berellin (1961). Fig. 43. Longitudinal. section of untreated. flower-bud. on May 5 (18 days before. full bloom), when flower cluster were treated with gibberellin. X27. Fig. 44. Cross-section of the ovary of untreated flower-bud on May 5, showing the early stage of differentiation Fig. 45.. Cross-section. before full bloom), locales. X68. Fig. 46.. Longitudinal. of outer and inner integuments.. of the anthers in untreated showing. that. young. section of an ovary in untreated. microspores. Fig. 47.. Cross-section Longitudinal. of an ovary in untreated. flower-bud. stage. of their deve-. X56.. on May. 15 (8 days. X56.. section of an ovary in untreated. ing that two ovules pments.. in the. X56.. before full bloom). Fig. 48.. scattered. flower-bud on May 11, show-. ing that two ovules in the ovary are at the middle lopments.. X56.. flower-bud on May 11 (12 days. in the. ovary. flower-bud on May 15, show-. are at a later. stage. of their. develo-.
(9) 第16図版. ブ ドウの結 実 に対 す る ジベ レ リン処 理 の 効 果.
(10) Explanation Fig. 49-52.. Histological. features. of Plate. 17. of Delaware flowers treated. with. or without. gib-. of an ovule in an untreated. flower. at the time of. ovary. at the time of. berellin (1962). Fig. 49. Longitudinal anthesis. Fig. 50.. Longitudinal. section. of an ovule in an untreated. anthesis,. its embryo-sac. fertilize.. X150.. N : Nucellus, O.I.: Fig. 51.. section. X27.. Pollen-tube. already. to have its adility to. P : Polar nucleus, E : Egg-cell,. Outer integument,. Longitudinal. being developed. I.I.:. Inner integument.. section of a normal fertilized was observed. contact with an egg.. passing. through. ovule in an untreated the nucellar. ovary.. cap and also in. X550.. P. T.: Pollen-tube. Fig. 52.. Longitudinal. section of an embryo-sac. after fertilization.. X270.. of an treated. ovule on a few days.
(11) 第17図. ブ ドウ の 結 実 に 対 す る ジ ベ レ リ ン 処 理 の 効 果. 版.
(12) Explanation Fig. 53-58.. Histological gibberellin. Fig. 53 and 54.. Fig. 55 and 56.. of Delaware. flowers. treated. section of the ovules in treated. with. or without. (54) and untreated. These ovules are normal in appearance,. embryo-sacs including. 18. (1962).. Longitudinal ovaries.. features. of Plate. in each ovule. appeared. to be somewhat. both polar nucleus and egg cell.. Cross-section. of ovaries in treated. (53). but development of irregular,. not. X150.. (56) and untreated. (55) flowers at. the time of anthesis. These ovules in each ovary did not show any noticable differences in their appearances. X56. Fig. 57.Cross-section. of 6-ovules-ovary. Fig. 58.Longitudinal. section of an ovary in an untreated. Left : Normal ovule.. in an untreated. Right : Abnormal. ovule.. flower.. X40.. flower on June 4. X65..
(13) 第18図. ブ ド ウ の 結 実 に 対 す る ジ ベ レ リン 処 理 の 効 果. 版.
(14) Explanation Fig. 59-65.. Histological. of Plate. 19. features of Delaware flowers treated with or without. gib-. berellin (1961). Fig. 59 and 60. Longitudinal. section. flowers on June 4.. of ovaries. in treated. (60). and untreated. (59). X56.. Fig. 59. Left ovule : abnormal. Fig. 60. Left ovule : abnormal.. Right ovule : normal. Right ovule : abnormal.. Fig. 61.. Cross-section of an ovary in a treated flower on June 4, showing runken nucellar cells. X68.. Fig. 62.. Longitudinal. section. of an ovary in an untreated. sh-. flower on June 16,. (1962). X56. Left ovule : normal. Right ovule : abnormal. Fig. 63 and 64.. Cross-section. of ovaries. in treated. X68. Fig 63. Three ovules are degenerating, Fig. 64. Fig. 65.. Left ovule : normal. Longitudinal showing shrinking.. and untreated. and an ovule is normally. (64) flowers.. developing.. Right ovule : abnormal.. section. that. (63). various. X68.. of an ovary tissues. in a treated. in the ovule. flower are. on June 22,. degenerating. and.
(15) 第19図. ブ ド ウ の 結 実 に 対 す る ジ ベ レ リン 処 理 の 効 果. 版.